How to Print your Business Cards
1) Download your selected design as an A4 PDF.
2) The PDF is set up as a form so you can fill in your own details including company name, contact details and any offers.
3) Before you start Printing, check what weight of paper your Printer can handle. The higher quality and thickness of your paper, the better your Business cards are going to look. Anything too thick and it will probably start jamming. Check the manufacturers instructions for the recomended paper weight to buy.
4) Once your Cards are completed and you have the correct paper, time to send to Print, making sure that any 'Fit to Page' settings are switched off.
5) Each card is set up with its own crop marks. Use a guillotine to cut out each card carefully.